Re: Enter the build sheriff: Jacob.

> When we can't afford the testing, we have to go with prior art and
> research and general principles based on those, and that is 100% the
> right approach.

Prior art without understanding which bits are good or caused by 20 year
old lawsuits ?  Oh dear me.

> The problem is that the fastest way to accomodate traditional users is
> usually to add a configuration option. That's the trap we have to
> avoid at all costs, in favor of fixing the defaults to address the
> root issues.

Broken is still broken. When was the last time you read in a newspaper
about someone being asked a no/yes question ?

Let me quote google

	yes/no	2.3 million hits	(a lot are yes,no,no things
	no/yes	640,000 hits		 on both of these due to google)

	"yes or no"	441,000
	"no or yes"	4870

Begin to get the picture ?

441,000 web page authors know the right ordering.

Alan