Re: [Usability]GNOME 2.0 Splash Screens

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

> So we return to this thread again...Based on what little feedback, I've
> gone and created a webpage with some of the possible splash screen
> ideas...

Oh yeah, another thing, the splash screen doesn't stay on screen long
enough. ;)

Not that it should, but there's a fair amount of loading time after it
disappears, and it doesn't seem to show as many icons as it used to. A
number of GARNOME users have asked about that, thinking that something was
wrong.

I'm going to make an arse of myself and submit this to bugzilla. :)

- Jeff

--
                      Cette menace est très sérieuse.