Re: memory allocations / libxml

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 10:43, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> with what I perceive as an attempt to scare me by
> threatening to "build your own", the smiley does not heal the
> profoundly unfriendly message.

	Sure, that was not what I intended, sorry. I too dislike people
proposing to re-writing my code - mostly because undoubtedly they'd do
it better and I'd end up jobless.

	Still - I learned a few techniques today to keep me in employment for a
while here: http://mindprod.com/unmain.html :-)

	Peace ?

		Michael.