Re: GNOME2 and Splash Screens

Hi Niklas,

On 4 Mar 2002, Niklas wrote:
> Well it was some others that wanted to see it scaled down a bit and I am
> ready to take any feedback to try and make it look good and now I
> understand what you meant before. I will do a new scale of the image
> like the way you have said. I just hope that the image wont
> become...well...weird in that way.
>
> So thanks for the info and everything. And feel free to give me more
> feedback, I really need it. Thanks again.

first, I think the ratio point Seth raised is valid. A 1:1.3 ratio will
look better.

Another point is: You removed the IMHO nice big foot in the background and
leaved the, for no good reason color inverted, small logo on the upper
right. Please make the small version at least not inverted. This looks
IMHO kind of silly.

Otherwise your splash looks very good and matches nicely the rest of the
gnome desktop style. Thanks for your work.

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin