Re: GNOME2 and Splash Screens

Hi Seth...

Well it was some others that wanted to see it scaled down a bit and I am
ready to take any feedback to try and make it look good and now I
understand what you meant before. I will do a new scale of the image
like the way you have said. I just hope that the image wont
become...well...weird in that way.

So thanks for the info and everything. And feel free to give me more
feedback, I really need it. Thanks again.

//Niklas