looking for co-maintainer for intltool

Oops. One clarification.

Kenneth *is* a maintainer of intltool. We work together on it.

My previous note incorrectly said that he wasn't a maintainer, but what I
should have said is that he's been working on other things so not able to
put much time in. I've been handling most of the maintainer duties lately,
so he was able to just sit back and let me handle it. But Kenneth is going
to do a more and I'm going to do less in the future.

In addition, we're looking for a third person to help us.

    -- Darin