Re: [G2R] Glade problem and the control-center

Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:

> On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 04:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Jonathan Blandford">
> >
> > > I'd like to go through the control-center and update all the padding.
> > > This will probably slightly invalidate all the screenshots for the docs,
> > > but it won't make a functional difference.
> >
> > I think this can be done under the auspices of the UI Review project for
> > inclusion in 2.0.1. All of their bugs and patches are in bugzilla, you might
> > want to add yours. :-)
>
> <nod>
>
> Question though: why aren't you fixing glade instead?

Glade certainly needs fixing.  However, every file edited by glade has
lost it's padding.  This was more of a heads up to authors who use glade
in their apps that they'll have to go back and change their dialog's
glade file once the fix is in.

Thanks,
-Jonathan