Glade problem and the control-center

I just realized that we have a problem with glade-2.  It isn't reading
in the border-width of the internal vbox when loading the file from disk
(#86307).  As a result, all of the new control-center property dialogs
have lost their internal padding, and look a bit squashed.  At some
point, I'd like to go through the control-center and update all the
padding.  This will probably slightly invalidate all the screenshots for
the docs, but it won't make a functional difference.

Thoughts?  Comments?

-Jonathan