Re: What about a GtkGlCanvas widget ? (Re: ANNOUNCE: GtkGLExt 0.3.0)

3d graphics features like you described do not belong
to a GUI toolkit.  There are several high-level 3D
graphics frameworks like OpenInventor that provide
what you suggested.  It is just a matter of rednering
their output to a gtk widget.  OpenInventor from SGI
is now LGPLed.

--- Martin Quinson <Martin Quinson tuxfamily org>