Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 14:31, Ian McKellar wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 07:29, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > 	a) why did you add gob ?
>
> Because we want to use GObject in GnomeVFS now and GOB is a sensible way
> of writing GObjects (not the only sensible way, but one of them).

Further, why are you switching to GObject at all?

Internal module usage of other modules is near nil, and there seems to
be little shared code between the modules that would be helped by a
GObject switch.

-Alex

--
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."