Re: release notes: Solaris

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 09:12, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
> Could someone who's been building GNOME2 on Solaris jot down whatever it
> is I ought to say in the release notes?

Either 'please report bugs because Sun will love you for it' or 'please
don't report bugs because Ximian and Wipro will love you for it.' :)

Seriously...
        * Solaris Intel may have gtk issues [bug 84486; that is reported
          fixed but I don't know if it was fixed 'only' in Sun builds or
          if it was also fixed in gtk 2.0.4.]
        * keybindings have issue with stock gtk: bug 74223, 79184, maybe
          58203

Other than that, offhand, Solaris GNOME /should/ be pretty solid.

Luis