Re: TARBALLS DUE: Snapshot, Deep Freeze, But No Release Candidate

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> As of Monday, no code changes should be committed to shipping modules [2]
> unless directly related to fixing these 9 bugs.

Of course, when I don't make any timezone jokes, everyone asks which
timezone I'm talking about. We've been fairly relaxed about this, so
generally it means when there is no Monday left for the entire planet.

This gives us more time, anyway.

  :-)

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne