Re: 2.0.1 bug situation, esp. wrt ZVT
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: HideToshi Tajima <hidetoshi tajima sun com>, gnome-hackers gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.0.1 bug situation, esp. wrt ZVT
- Date: 29 Jul 2002 16:22:32 -0400
BTW, it seems like it ought to be pretty easy to fix zvt for 8-bit
encodings; that would get us GNOME 1.4 parity at least. The
multibyte/unicode support is what would be hard. I bet the 8-bit bug
is just some silly little thing.
1.4 didn't work in multibyte either, so it's hardly a new situation.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev