Re: Gnome Office summary from the Gnome Summit.

Thank you so much!

Can I encourage anyone who has notes from _any_ of the talks and
discussions to post them, or to post links to them? Perhaps start
a Gnotices threat about it and post links as they get done? ^^^^^^

Of all the people to be trolling on this list... Telsa? C'mon guys, let's not start posting threats on gnotices...

Later :)

Jeremy Wise

P.S. I don't usually comment on typos, but this slip up was funny ;)

Telsa