Re: Gnome Office summary from the Gnome Summit.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 11:57:04AM +1000 or thereabouts, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> 	   Here are my notes fromt the Gnome Office session of the Gnome
> summit in plain text form. Since many of the people involved in these
> projects could not make it to the summit I thought it was important
> to write everything up. I think the the number one thing Gnome Office
> needs right now is a person committed to working and advocating
> integration between the various projects.

Thank you so much!

Can I encourage anyone who has notes from _any_ of the talks and
discussions to post them, or to post links to them? Perhaps start
a Gnotices threat about it and post links as they get done?

I have done my share of writing up talks I attended, so I know it
can take time. But I wasn't at the summit. So if everyone did just
a couple, that would give those of us who were not there an idea
of what happened. That avoids those people who weren't there seeing
and hearing "But we decided that at the summit" six months later and
feeling completely out of it.

Telsa