ftp.gnome.org not synching?

Since the upgrades to widget, ftp.gnome.org doesn't seem to be showing new files on the system. When running the install-module command, I get the following new message:

   rsync: failed to connect to master.gnome.org: Connection refused
   rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(97)

My guess is that the rsync server on widget is not running, so ftp.gnome.org can't download the updates (although I may be mistaken).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html