Re: ANNOUNCE: polyXmass 0.10

Arrgh!

Pet hate time - two useless mails to gnome-announce today. Firstly
polyXmass (posted by maintainer polyxmass org) which was just the ENTIRE
ChangeLog! At least polyXmass has an entry in the Recent Software
section which gives me some indication of what it does - Peacock (by
bighead users sourceforge net)as neither, but I'm reassured that it uses
PonG and Gconf :)

Please, please, please can people make mails to gnome-announce
meaningful and useful - it might even grab you some new
users/contributors if people can see what you're up to. Otherwise,
perhaps gnome-announce could be moderated to avoid this kind of stuff?
I'll even go out on a limb and offer some of my new-found free time to
wade through the mails.

Mike