Re: Panel crasher in 1.4.x [Was: random thought about bug-buddy (in the 'very long term thinking' category)]

man, 2002-07-08 kl. 20:13 skrev Daniel Egger:
> Am Mon, 2002-07-08 um 18.32 schrieb Luis Villa:

[SNIP]

> That having said: Do we have any *complete* stacktrace about the 1.4
> panel problem? It's hard to reproduce if not impossible for me and
> having a debugger run for weeks in the hope to get a stacktrace is
> overkill... :)

There's a load of backtraces in there. The reproducable way to get it
is:

- open nautilus
- right click on a pdf file
- open it in xpdf
- close xpdf
- close nautilus window
- repeat

Note that you have to close the nautilus window for it to work.

Cheers
--
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas online no>