Re: Mono and GNOME. The long reply.
- From: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- To: michael ximian com (Michael Meeks)
- Cc: msevior mccubbin ph unimelb edu au (Martin Sevior), miguel ximian com (Miguel de Icaza), jody gnome org (Jody Goldberg), gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Mono and GNOME. The long reply.
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:09:38 -0500 (EST)
> > AbiWord is the only unix
> > application that I know of where you can drag and drop icons from place to
> > place on the toolbars because of this seperation.
> I don't read this as a killer feature; I read this as a tragedy for
> Gnome - where this could have been done in a generic way, folded back
> into the platform and all Gnome apps would have this feature. Instead,
> just one application has this feature [the only one one unix!].
Not one. Its also supported by all the gtk+ based Rox desktop applications.
The code there looks quite portable and could be folded into a future (post
2.0) gtk tool bar Im sure
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev