Re: Removing useless cvs modules

<quote who="Owen Taylor">

> (If we get _enough_ dead stuff, it might eventually make sense to create a
> separate CVS root to reduce the anoncvs rsync load, but honestly,
> gtk--draw and gtk--plot are going to be a drop in the bucket.)

I think that we should be purging (or yeah, shifting stuff off to a
different CVS root, that's a good call) simply for clarity's sake. It's very
easy to get lost in GNOME CVS, or see something as important when it's
simply not (control-center vs. gnome-control-center, etc).

I am totally ready to do the work to make this happen, so it's not idle
blabber. :-)

- Jeff

--
                          chown -R us:us yourbase