Re: copyright notice format

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 02:30, Christian Neumair wrote:

>  (C) <first-year-code-was-published>-<last-year-code-was-published> <author>
> as the inital author holds the copyright and (C) is much shorter thanlot
> of  "Copyright" and of course than "Copyright (C)". Furthermore, (C) is
> officially recognized as an identifier for copyright.
> After reading some articles on copyright laws and copyright in general I
> decided to use

In the UK, I believe the proper form is "Copyright (C) <date>"
And the inital author does not hold the copyright
Everyone who writes the code contained in it holds the copyright.
--
The Simpsons now are like sick favorite old family members. You still
love 'em....but you remember how they used to be and realize it's