Re: HTML-based GEPs?

Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org> writes:
> On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 12:05, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > Hi Gergo,
> >
> > On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 12:20, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > > Wouldn't it make more sense to store the GEPs in some easy-to-datamine
> > > XML format and then use XSLT to create
> >
> > 	Doubtless; but I'm more interested in content than all of that jazz.
>
> I think this would be a great idea for the GEPs.  You might want to try
> using the simplified DocBook DTD if you do not want to design a GEP
> specific DTD.

I'd like to avoid any barriers-to-entry or technology-to-maintain for
the GEP setup, really. I almost used plain text, but used HTML in the
end.

Docbook requires more learning curve... maybe it's worth it, but I
doubt it buys us enough. We never want to display any format for these
other than "source code" and "web page."

Havoc