Re: HTML-based GEPs?

Hi Gergo,

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 12:20, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to store the GEPs in some easy-to-datamine
> XML format and then use XSLT to create

	Doubtless; but I'm more interested in content than all of that jazz.

> I'm not volunteering for designing the XML format, but I'd happily help
> with the XSLTs.

	If you want to do it - feel free; tag beforehand and markup the
existing files while there are only a handful - but I'm personally not
thrilled about anything that involves significant user tools; I've been
burned too badly by gtk-doc/jade/sgml/stylesheets/whatever-comes-next in
the past. Perhaps that sort of thing works perfectly on stock installs
these days - I don't know.

	Thanks though

	Regards,

		Michael.