Re: Queries about release specifications [Was: who gets in and why]

> 	Why ? simply becuase they are not part of 'Gnome' until we're happy
> with the code quality; doens't mean that other people can't ship them.

It becomes a little cabal. You can call it a "core team" but its still
the elite. Who code reviewed your submissions ? How will you prevent the
biases of the core team from biasing the whole selection process (eg the
C++ bigotry around here) ?

For existing projects its the business of the project owner. For new code
going into the very core I'd be much more concerned that it roughly follows
the HID and that the maintainer actually plans to maintain it and fix the
problems, not that its beautiful code.

For fifth toe I don't think anything beyond looks like gnome, feels like
gnome, must be gone is valid as a consideration.

Litle cabals form without help as it is