Re: Canvas redraw priority / speed

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> However, it would be lovely to have them in the 2-0 branch... would
> people be comfortable with putting them there after they get sufficient
> testing in HEAD?

Abolutely not - *unless* you have release team approval, it closes a
significant 2.0.x bug [ a significant performance leap could tempt the
release team ;) ], and the changes aren't massive.

Given that there is not enough time for testing this prior to 2.0.2, it
might be able to go out with 2.0.3 if we roll a further 2.0.x release.

- Jeff