Re: Proposal for changes to gnome-announce

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 17:04, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2002, Mike Newman wrote:
>
> > its bordering on disrespectful especially where language ability is an
> > issue.
>
> I, for one, would be extremely happy if someone corrected my English
> mistakes in my software announcements. I don't see how anyone else could
> find it disrespectful.

If any maintainer ever wants someone else to check your software
announcements, just send the announcement to the gnome-doc-list at
gnome-doc-list gnome org if you are subscribed or docs gnome org if you
are not subscribed.  People reading that list would be happy to correct
English and grammar errors.

Eric Baudais