Re: What are the community's goals for 2.0? [was Re: Getting serious about releasing]

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, ERDI Gergo wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Sander Vesik wrote:
>
> > If people *DID* have all those high expectations, why did we not hear the
> > screeming every time we released a beta
>
> Maybe the people with high expectations don't want to install betas
> because they expect them to be of substantially lower standard than the
> finished product?

Well, I do hope they don't put of going to the grocery store on the hopes
that Heavenly Manna will rain down, as they will almost definately starve.
It is not reasonable to expect miracles to happen between teh beta and the
release.

> --
>    .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
>    \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
>     `---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
> 05.04: Luke Skywalker Day (May the 4th be with you) (Ankh #gnome)

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding