Thanks (Free Software UI Essay)

Hey Havoc,

Just finished reading your essay [1], and thought it should be mentioned
over here in GNOME land. It's well worth reading, and highlights some of the
"new" attitudes towards Free Software UI development in GNOME.

Thanks heaps,

- Jeff

[1] http://www106.pair.com/rhp/free-software-ui.html

--
   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message