An at-spi suggestion

Hi Folks:

There is some code/idl in at-spi at the moment which we are not
installing because we don't feel it is mature.  However it's related to
accessibility and we would like someday to promote these interfaces.
The code in question is the magnifier utility and magnifier API.

Some of our AT folks want to use these APIs and utilities and develop
them, so they want something installable but clearly we don't want
immature API installed by a core module (i.e. at-spi).  So I propose
that we move the magnifier utility and magnifier IDL out of at-spi and
into a new module, gnome-magnifier.

Does this seem like a good idea to you folks also?  That way we could
continue development
independent of at-spi, which we of course want to stabilize now.

Strictly speaking, removing an installed binary is API change, so this
would need to be
approved...

-Bill