Re: libsoup as a replacement for gnome-http

Hi,

On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 12:57, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Does the library support pipelining of HTTP requests?

Not yet, though only because I don't quite understand how to make sure a
prior request in the pipeline will not be long running and result in
slower transfer completion than waiting for another connection to free
up.

> This makes a very significant performance gain for apps (e.g. try out
> Opera, sometime, which does pipelining).

Anyways, neither gnome-http or neon support it.

-Alex

--
 make: *** No rule to make target `sense'.  Stop.