Re: [Nautilus-list] GnomeVFS 1.0.2 Release

On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 13:10, yakk yakk net wrote:
> GnomeVFS 1.0.2 - Bill and Ted's Excellent Release
>
> Way cool new APIs:
>
> * New gnome_vfs_uri_resolve_relative call (Ian)
> * New module callback API (Mike, Maciej)
> * Authentication and proxy authentication callbacks (Mike)

Once a module is added to the stable platform like gnome 1.4 is it not
supposed to be API frozen until a new major release (like GNOME 1.6)
with the reason being that users didn't have to do library chasing.

I remember the saving couldn't go into gdk-pixbuf because it was part of
a stable release, or am I getting really confused?

iain
--
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby