Re: Default directory for saving screenshots.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:

> Hey guys,
>
>    On the screenshooter applet, should we make the default directory
> for saving the screenshots be ~/.gnome-desktop?  That way, when you
> take a screenshot, it would put up right away on your desktop.

Have you looked at the print-screen key shortcut feature that was
added to the current gnome core? It pops up a dialog after you take
the screenshot allowing:

 - Saving
 - printing
 - Dragging to the desktop

Etc. The screen-shooter applet should really just be a way of
triggering this rather than something separate...

Regards,
                                        Owen