Re: Default directory for saving screenshots.

On Sun, 2001-09-09 at 00:09, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
>    On the screenshooter applet, should we make the default directory
> for saving the screenshots be ~/.gnome-desktop?  That way, when you
> take a screenshot, it would put up right away on your desktop.

Not a bad idea really. I better not get started about this again (hi all
:) but I do like the idea of visually organizing my files on the
desktop. But it's probably because I am pretty visual person.

On another note, maybe it could lookup the desktop name from Nautilus
preferences, desktop can also be $HOME.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::