Re: Gnome applets 1.4.0.4: timezone and asclock

Den fre, 2001-09-07 kl. 18:33 skrev Robert Clare:

> Hi.  Very interesting.  I don't have xearth installed (why would it
> matter?  strange.).  I do have xplanet, however.  Anyway, I did have some
> problems getting it going.  I noticed that selecting a timezone seemed not
> to be recognized as a change (ie, the Apply button wouldn't get
> highlighted).  So, to change the timezone I would first change it, and
> then change some other aspect of asclock (like blinking elements) and
> *then* do "Apply".  I can't think of any other test case.  I am running RH
> 7.0...

Thanks very much for clearing this up. I can change timezones with it
now. I'll see if I can fix the "Apply" bug and if that works out ok I'll
look at reenabling the timezone selection. I hope you agree that it is
broken the way it is now :)

Cheers
Kjartan

To g-h: Any hackers who know this applet and can take a stab at fixing
the properties code?