Re: FW: Nautilus and Setup Tools

> I want to make XST part of the core GNOME, but that is another story.
> The thing is that some distros will not ship it but even then we should
> do what we think is best for users, if distros want to remove
> functionality of GNOME that is their call. Having a unified system
> configuration is good.

Definitely. GNOME needs to functioning and/or thinking of itself as an
operating system rather than a thin graphical shell over the "real
operating system". Anytime there is a need to drop back to a
command-line we will have completely alienated a large class of
potential users. I would love to see XST integrated into the core
distribution as a step in this direction.

-Seth