Re: gnome-terminal change

Miguel,

Uh, the patches contained additional api's in zvt that gnome-terminal used,
which was about the only comments I had to make on them.

That is all.  I'm not accusing anyone of breaking anything, just saying
that changing the api's was the only thing I was concerned about for
just such a reason as this appears to be.