Re: gnome-terminal change

Hello,

   Michael, Kjartan has not broken any APIs.  If *anything* there might be
a difference in APIs between RH gnome-terminal and plain gnome-terminal
(I dont know for sure, but Havoc seems to have hinted this).  I dont remember
any breakage from the patches I saw.

   Also, Kjartan has not applied any patches to gnome-libs (which is the source
of the bug it seems) so there has not been any API breakage.

   I will review the patches tomorrow on the airplane and get back to people.

Miguel.