Re: GConf 1.0.6

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org> writes:
Also, someone mentioned on irc that the latest unstable version of GConf
is there too...might be a little confusing (unless I'm missing something
of course)

All the modules are like this - it's how the ftp site is
organized. Confused me for about half an hour trying to upload the
thing.

I think it should be:
stable/sources/GConf/1.0.5
unstable/sources/GConf/1.1.x

If gconf-1.1.x is the gnome2 version, it should be in pre-gnome2/sources/GConf/. The following command should copy it to the right location: install-module --earthquake --package gconf-1.1.x.tar.gz --old gconf-1.1.y.tar.gz

(earthquake == pre-gnome2). Unstable seems to mainly be for stuff that was unstable before gnome 1.4. This is something that should probably be looked at next time the ftp site gets reorganised.

James.