Re: web site bugzilla category

<quote who="Maciej Stachowiak">

> I've run into a couple of bugs in bugzilla that are really problems with
> information on various parts of the gnome web site. Would it be
> appropriate to set up a bugzilla categroy for the web site?

That'd be really useful. We had discussed it as part of the web
rehabilitation process, but it's only just got started again after a long
hiatus.

We never actually decided if we should have full products for each subsite,
or just components of a single product. Bugzilla of course already has a
product of its own.

I'm pretty sure a gnome.org products with subdomain components would be
fine. What do you think?

> Who should be the component owner?

Steve Fox <drfickle k-lug org> and myself would be great.

- Jeff

--
     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet