Re: Announcing GOK, Virtual Keyboard for Gnome

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 11:28, David Bolter wrote:
> How can I contribute?
> Hopefully in the same way contributions have been made to other open
> source projects. We hope to have a CVS repository available shortly.
> Otherwise, we will find a server elsewhere - perhaps here at the
> university. In any event, I will probably be responsible for managing
> the repository (accepting commits, etc.) on this project so you can
> contact me.

I'd suggest just using the GNOME CVS respository.  It already has LXR,
Bonsai, and Bugzilla (each of which is better than its Sourceforge
equivalent, IMO).  It already houses all of the GNOME accessibility
components and it makes it easier for people like me who actually read
cvs-commits-list to track the progress. :)

Joe