Re: [Usability] Re: Button ordering

Gregory Merchan <merchan phys lsu edu> writes:

> > Is the patch locale dependant for layout in this case. A large
> > portion of the worlds population read in other directions ?

This doesn't necessarily mean they want a different menu or button
order, I'm told.  One of the reasons is sometimes they are running their
desktop using English.

>  Yes. The Gtk+ 2.0 Dialog widget automatically handles LTR<->RTL
>  conversion.

Is it possible to set a configuration option nevertheless.

--
Linux frechet 2.4.10-4GB #1 Mon Oct 15 17:27:24 GMT 2001 i686 unknown
  1:06pm  up 11 days, 48 min,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00