Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

Alan Cox <alan redhat com> writes:

> That isnt the problem. In fact if gnotices fell down irrepairably it would be
> a major plus point for the gnome project. Gnotices consists of nothing but
> libel, defamation and actionable hate speech.

Look at the good side of Gnotices - because anyone can submit a story
and it's easy to approve them, it's the only GNOME web page that's
constantly updated. So it's the main page that shows we're doing lots
of work and keeps people interested.

Requiring an account w/ valid email address would solve the nasty
comment issue. Don't toss the baby with the bathwater.

Havoc