Re: Call for screenshots.

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 09:31:17PM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Joakim:
>   Any guidelines for how they should look (gtk and sawfish theme?), or
> do we want them to be maximally diverse?
>   FWIW, the GDP uses the Default GTK theme and the microgui sawfish
> theme for screenshots.

Consistency in the docs is probably a good idea, but for this case, we'd like
to see what people's desktops *actually* look like, so whatever people have
is fine. I expect we'll receive a lot of different stuff, and that's good.

--
   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer