Call for screenshots.

The GNOME Web Team is in need of your screenshots. We're going to push to
update the screenshots page ont he current site, as well as gather
screenshtos for the new GNOME site, due to go up in a couple of months, and
we need a large variety of screenshots so we can show off the beauty and
configurability of GNOME 1.4.

Please place the screenshots somewhere HTTP- or FTP-accessible, and send me a
mail with the URL(s) and short description of what we're seeing in the shot,
and you could get all the fame and glory of having your screenshot shown on
www.gnome.org.

--
   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer