Re: TODO system is active again!

Tom Tromey <tromey redhat com> writes:

> Miguel> Joakim just got the TODO system working again.  The idea here
> Miguel> is to add items with suggestions and ideas that you want to
> Miguel> see implemented in GNOME, and to let the hackers in Gnome Love
> Miguel> have a central repository for finding tasks suitable for them.
>
> When would I put something here as opposed to filing a bug report?
> Should new feature requests only go to the TODO system?

I think feature requests should generally go into the bugzilla, and if
the maintainers think it is something they might want help with, they
can put it in the TODO system.

But I don't think having a TODO item that the maintainers of the
relevant package haven't seen makes any sense, and bugzilla is the
system that package maintainers will be staring at, and will get email
notifications on.

Regards,
                                        Owen