Re: The state of our web site and standards

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 03:27:09PM +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> That's a great list, thanks.  It appears from this list that the most
> comprehensive automated tools for accessibility assessment, which
> don't require purchase or subscription, are still Bobby, and
> NetMechanic.  Have you guys got a copy of InSight/InFocus that could
> be used for Gnome pages?

  Unfortunately the initial step is to get acceptance of getting
clean pages, once this get agreed then we can proceed further. There
was some resistance in the past, I just hope there will be enough momentum
now to get this agreed as a policy. Tools will be very welcome at that
point, sure !

Daniel