Re: The state of our web site and standards

Daniel Veillard wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 02:53:24PM +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > While we're at it, someone should check these web pages for
> > accessibility with "Bobby", an automated tool (once the web site is
> > back up :-( )
> >
> > URL
> >
> > http://www.cast.org/bobby/
>
>   Agreed,
>   accessibility would be the next step after validity, Bobby is just
> one of many tools in this area:
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html

That's a great list, thanks.  It appears from this list that the most
comprehensive automated tools for accessibility assessment, which
don't require purchase or subscription, are still Bobby, and
NetMechanic.  Have you guys got a copy of InSight/InFocus that could
be used for Gnome pages?

-Bill