Re: patch for gtk+-2.0 : support for new Application Launch Feedback mechanism

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Mary Dwyer wrote:

> below is an outline of the requirements that were drawn up following
> the discussions on the email aliases a few months ago. One of the
> requirements was to devise a solution which would work for Gnome and
> non-Gnome applications (which, if I understand your last email
> correctly, would exclude the solution that you proposed there?).

You probably misunderstood my proposal, then. My solution would be
implementable in a raw Xlib program, or any other toolkit that knows how
to run on top of X... All four requirements are met.

-- Elliot
The truth knocks on my door, and I say
"Go away. I'm looking for the truth"
...and so it goes away.