Re: bugzilla (and desk guide) [was: a patch for tasklist segfaulting...]

On 13 Mar 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:

> Dennis Bjorklund <db zigo dhs org> writes:
>
> > It crashes every time one turns on thumbnails in the preferences. And this
> > have been filed as bugs in the bugtracker system many, many times. I did a
> > quick scan and found a couple of them. But I guess that there is many more
> > hiding under many of the ones that have the word crash or segfault in the
> > summary.
>
> Same for me. Debian woody from yesterday.

that'S a bug that has been fixed in CVS some time ago, it hasn't
propageted to debian packages yet though (there are way older bugs
fixed in CVS last year, still debian shows them, seems the gnome-core
package isn't updated very frequently).

> --
> Martin Baulig
> martin gnome org (private)