Re: Report on building GNOME 1.4 Beta 2

On 3 Mar 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> > > [3] Due to autoconf weirdness, the gtk-- check here will fail. To fix
> > > it, edit configure, search for this prototype of `exit', and remove
> > > it, or else recent gcc's will hate you:
> > >
> > > #ifdef __cplusplus
> > > extern "C" void exit(int);
> > > #endif
> >
> > Do you have any idea how I could fix this? (maybe some tweaking with
> > AC_LANG_CXX/AC_LANG_C?)
> >

> I think by patching the configure script after generating it with
> autoconf (you can add this step to autogen.sh easily). I expect this
> will be fixed in autoconf at some point. I can provide a patch to
> panelmm to patch configure like that at autogen time if it would help.

Sorry to bother you again, but could you please send me this patch
supermegafast to get it into GNOME 1.4 RC1? (if you've already sent it
to me the first time I asked, I must have missed it so please send again)

Thanks,
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org